WOULD YOU LIKE TO ADD-ON GOAT MILK: A NATURAL PREBIOTIC AND PROBIOTIC?Its an add-on product, you can add to your dog's meal plan after you select a diet. Goat milk cannot be purchased by itself
gentle Qi Tonic the universal milk- supporting GI sensitive dogs, seniors and puppies
Pour over any meal to add flavor, moisture and aid in digestion -Great for picky eaters!
strengthens bones, muscles and supports blood clothing
supports digestion and hormone regulation
supports eye health and cell function
amino acids to run the body
Natural GI Support:
- Raw, unpasteurized goats milk is loaded with probiotics and prebiotics that support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your dog’s diges-tive tract
- Strengthen the immune system: by benefitting the GI tract which is the largest immune system in the body
Why unpasteurized goats milk?
- Enhanced Hydration- Hydration- supporting all functions of the body
- Increased appetite-If you have picky eater, try adding in a little goats milk to the bowl- dogs tend to love the taste
- Allergen benefits- Benefits dry skin, itchy and flaky skin with increased hydration
Supplemental feeding, should be less than 10% of your dog’s diet.
- Dogs under 20lbs: 1-2oz/ day
- Dogs 20- 40lbs: 2-4oz/ day
- Dogs 40- 60lbs: 4-6oz/day
- Dogs 60+lbs: 6-8oz/day